Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Old Pal

Well, as everyone surely knows, me and the Old Fella are very close and it makes me happy and sad to hear that he's been moved into the nursing home. Happy that he'll be looked after and get the care that he needs. Happy that everyone can take a breath and know that he's better off at Broadlawn. Sad because I know he's not happy about it. Sad because I see his light is starting to dim. If he's gonna live to see his 100th birthday he better start getting better right away :) This sick guy stuff is for the birds. Luckily, the Bombers have made alot of offseason trades and they are poised to make a World Series run. I know he won't miss that, kidneys or no kidneys. Hang in there.

I'll see you soon Grandpa.



a grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart.

You’ve got to do your own growing, no matter how tall your grandfather is.

Grandfathers are just antique little boys.

No comments: